Below is what you need to know for your belt test. Each student is required a minimum of 45 classes before testing for blue belt.
Basic Motion (White stripe)
Poomse (Blue stripe)
Turning back kick (dwi dolmyo chagi)
Hook kick (front and rear leg) (gullgi chagi)
Knife hand attack to the neck, front stance
Back fist moving forward, horse stance
Taegeuk Sa Jang (4)Self defense
(against snap kick) (Green stripe)
1. Step back into low block, front kick, double punch, keyop
2. Step back into double knife hand low, round house to head, keyop
3. Step back into low block position, step forward elbow, keyop
4. Slide step back, slide front kick, back kick, hook kick, fake front-round kick, wheel kick, double punch, keyop.
5. Step in, double inside block to forearm and bicep areas, grab attacker's wrist, back knife hand attack to neck while pulling, then stepping into front stance, palm strike to jaw. keyop
6. Slide step back, slide side kick, back kick, double punch, Keyop
Kicking Combination (Red stripe)
1. Rear leg round, rear leg out to in ax, switch stance, rear leg round, rear leg out to in ax, dbl punch, keyop
2. Front leg out to in cresent, slide side kick, rear leg round, Front leg out to in cresent, slide side kick, rear leg round, dbl punch keyop.
Terminology (Yellow stripe)
Uniform Do bak
Breaking Kyuk Pa
Chest gear Hogu
– ax kick
Sparring (Orange Stripe)
Use of Cross step and Turning Back kick
3 class min.